- Product Features
Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
Sold by the 2.5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This high brightness RGB LED strip lets you create millions of colors using red-green-blue color mixing. This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes.
Easy to install with high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate. Easy to control using any of our RGB controllers or dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Red, Green, Blue (630/522/466 nm wavelength.)
- Not waterproof.
- 1247/1533/2067 mW/meter = 267/696/144 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 9.9 watts (10.1 watts/foot = 33 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.47 in = 12 mm.
- Height: 0.13 in = 3.3 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 6 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Compatible with aluminum base channel only. Do not use MDF or plastic channel.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 4 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 267/696/144 lumens/meter Brightness 2 1247/1533/2067 mW/meter Height (English) 0.13 in Height (Metric) 3.3 mm Input Current 413 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Node Size 3535 LED Spacing (English) 0.33 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.3 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Light Color RGB Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Number of LEDs 120/meter Power (Watts) 9.9 Power (Watts/ft) 10.10 Power (Watts/m) 33.00 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 12 mm Warranty 3 years limited Wavelength 630/522/466 Width (English) 0.47 in Width (Metric) 12 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review