- Product Features
Sold by the 2.5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This high brightness RGB LED strip lets you create millions of colors using red-green-blue color mixing. This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes.
Easy to install with high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate. Easy to control using any of our RGB controllers or dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Red, Green, Blue (630/522/466 nm wavelength.)
- Not waterproof.
- 1247/1533/2067 mW/meter = 267/696/144 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 82.5 watts (10.1 watts/foot = 33 watts/meter.)
- Length: 8.2 ft = 2.5 m.
- Width: 0.47 in = 12 mm.
- Height: 0.13 in = 3.3 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 6 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Compatible with aluminum base channel only. Do not use MDF or plastic channel.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 4 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Ambient Temperature -20°C to 40°C Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 267/696/144 lumens/meter Brightness 2 1247/1533/2067 mW/meter Height (English) 0.13 in Height (Metric) 3.3 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Current 3438 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Density 120 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 3535 LED Spacing (English) 0.33 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.3 mm Length (English) 8.2 ft Length (Metric) 2.5 m Light Color RGB Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Power (Watts) 82.5 Power (Watts/ft) 10.10 Power (Watts/m) 33.00 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 12 mm Warranty 3 years limited Wavelength 630/522/466 Width (English) 0.47 in Width (Metric) 12 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review
Price Per Unit :