A pioneer in the development of aluminum channel for LEDs, Klus offers innovative LED profile systems designed for LED lighting and illumination. High quality, durable, and rugged - Klus aluminum channel suits many applications, from architectural design solutions to specialty LED fixtures. Create your next LED light installation with the Klus Family line that best fits your needs.
Klus SEPOD Standard Aluminum Channel (Anodized) is a unique profile that allows you to create custom accent lighting in rooms for wall mount applications or hanging/suspended light applications. It is extremely durable and only 1.74 inches tall.
- Surface mount using GP surface springs, KMA groove springs or TESPO mounting track.
- Compatible with LED Strip Light up to 40 mm wide. You can fit up to 4 rows of strip light each 10mm wide.
- Comes in 78.74 inch (2 m) long segments and can be cut to any length.
- Serves as an LED heatsink - dissipates heat created from LED Strip Light, thereby prolonging the life of your LEDs.
- Constructed from Anodized aluminum.
- 2.85 inches wide by 1.74 inches high.
- Width inside for LED strip light: 40 mm.
- We offer a variety of compatible Klus LED diffusers and accessories as listed in the companion parts (sold separately).
Please see the Documentation Tab for more details on how to customize your Klus light installation.
Perfect for brightening up functional work areas, kitchen counters, closets, display cabinets, anywhere extra light is needed! This unique Klus aluminum channel is easy to install and slim design makes it perfect for a variety of flush mounted applications:
- Lighting functional task areas.
- Under cabinet, under shelf and cove lighting.
- Cabinet and china hutch interior lighting.
- Entertainment centers.
- Closets and pantries.
- Reading and task lighting.
- Closet lighting.
- Cubicle and workbench lighting.
- Museums (no ultraviolet emissions to damage art or documents.)
- Hotels, office buildings, homes, casinos, wine cellars, yachts, home theaters.
- Downlighting and uplighting architectural features.