- Product Features
Lutron Caseta Wireless In-Wall Dimmer PRO dims multiple load types and allows automatic control of lights via wireless sensors and remote controls. The dimmer uses Lutron patented Clear Connect RF Technology for wireless communication through walls and floors with transmitting devices like Lutron Smart Bridge, Smart Bridge PRO and Pico remote controls.
- Includes Front Accessible Service Switch (FASS) for safe lamp replacement.
- Two-wire dimmer ideal for retrofit applications. No neutral wire required.
- Power failure memory: if power is interrupted, the control will return to its previously set level prior to interruption.
- Green LEDs indicate dim level.
- Replaces an existing switch.
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes.
- Wallplates are sold separately. Refer to accessories.
- 250 watts capacity.
- Single pole or 3-Way (multi-location) capable.
- cULus listed, NOM Certified, FCC Approved, Industry Canada Certified, COFETEL certified.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.
Available in 4 colors:
- White (-WH)
- Light Almond (-LA)
- Black (-BL)
- Ivory (-IV)
Height (English) 1.44 in Height (Metric) 37 mm Input Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 4.69 in Length (Metric) 119.1 mm Manufacturer Lutron Power (Watts) 250 Rating UL, NOM, FCC, IC, IFTEL Warranty 1 year Width (English) 2.94 in Width (Metric) 75 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review