- Product Features
Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
Sold by the 2.5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Our high CRI 5630 CurrentControl LED strip is easy to install anywhere LED strip light is needed! This innovative strip combines current regulating chips with 5630 high brightness LEDs, to ensure consistent brightness and color for your installation. Constructed with high quality components, offering a CRI of 95+. Available in four shades of white.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Easy to dim or control using any of our LED controllers or dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Daylight White (6500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 95+.
- Not waterproof.
- 7933 mW/meter = 2142 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 63 watts (7.6 watts/foot = 25.2 watts/meter.)
- Length: 8.2 ft = 2.5 m.
- Width: 0.47 in = 12 mm.
- Height: 0.06 in = 1.6 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.31 in = 7.9 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 2.17 in = 55 mm.
- UL Listed, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 2142 lumens/meter Efficacy 85 lumens/watt Brightness 2 7933 mW/meter Efficacy 2 314.8 mWatt/watt Circuit Type CurrentControl Color Rendering Index 95+ Color Temperature 6,500K Height (English) 0.06 in Height (Metric) 1.6 mm Input Current 2625 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Node Size 5630 LED Spacing (English) 0.31 in LED Spacing (Metric) 7.9 mm Length (English) 8.2 ft Length (Metric) 2.5 m Light Color Daylight White Light Color Detail Daylight White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 2.17 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 55 mm Number of LEDs 126/meter Power (Watts) 63 Power (Watts/ft) 7.60 Power (Watts/m) 25.20 Rating UL Listed, RoHS Strip Width 12 mm Type Single Row Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.47 in Width (Metric) 12 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review