A pioneer in the development of aluminum channel for LEDs, Klus offers innovative LED profile systems designed for LED lighting and illumination. High quality, durable, and rugged - Klus aluminum channel suits many applications, from architectural design solutions to specialty LED fixtures. Create your next LED light installation with the Klus Family line that best fits your needs.
Klus TRIADA Shallow Triple Row Aluminum Channel (Anodized) is ideal for use with 12 LED Strip Light and can be used to create high brightness fixtures. The TRIADA aluminum channel has built-in mounting rails on the back and is easy-to-install.
This wide aluminum channel is low profile, easy to mount, and well suited for high brightness fixture LED light installations. Triple row aluminum channel provides 3X the amount of light! Great for mounting under cabinets to provide task lighting in bathrooms, kitchens, and offices.
- Surface mount.
- Compatible with LED Strip Light up to 12 mm wide.
- Comes in 78.74 inch (2 m) long segments and can be cut to any length.
- Serves as an LED heatsink - dissipates heat created from LED Strip Light, thereby prolonging the life of your LEDs.
- Constructed from Anodized aluminum.
- 2.36 inches wide by 0.39 inches high.
- We offer a variety of compatible Klus LED diffusers, end caps, and accessories as listed in the companion parts (sold separately).
- Customize the light installation by choosing a Clear or Frosted Diffuser, compatible with Klus TRIADA Aluminum Channel.
Please see the Documentation Tab for more details on how to customize your Klus light installation.
Perfect for brightening up functional work areas, kitchen counters, closets, display cabinets, anywhere extra light is needed! This unique Klus aluminum channel is sleek and easy to surface mount for a variety of applications requiring extra brightness:
- Lighting functional task areas.
- Under cabinet, under shelf and cove lighting.
- Cabinet and china hutch interior lighting.
- Entertainment centers.
- Closets and pantries.
- Reading and task lighting.
- Closet lighting.
- Cubicle and workbench lighting.
- Museums (no ultraviolet emissions to damage art or documents.)
- Hotels, office buildings, homes, casinos, wine cellars, yachts, home theaters.
- Downlighting and uplighting architectural features.