A pioneer in the development of aluminum channel for LEDs, Klus offers innovative LED profile systems designed for LED lighting and illumination. High quality, durable, and rugged - Klus aluminum channel suits many applications, from architectural design solutions to specialty LED fixtures. Create your next LED light installation with the Klus Family line that best fits your needs.
Klus STOS-ALU Shallow Surface Mount Aluminum Channel (Anodized) a sleek profile ideal for surface mount LED Strip Light installations. The slim design is perfect for interior design and commercial lighting. Customize the end look of your lighting by choosing from several diffuser and end cap options.
This aluminum channel has a height of only 0.28 inches and can be used to provide custom lighting in bathrooms, kitchens, and offices. STOS-ALU aluminum channel includes built-in mounting rails on the back, for mounting by simply clicking the channel into pre-fixed nails. Alternatively this aluminum channel can be mounted with glue or double-sided tape to create beautiful energy efficient LED accent lighting.
- Compatible with LED Strip Light up to 12 mm wide.
- Comes in 78.74 inch (2 m) long segments and can be cut to any length.
- Serves as an LED heatsink - dissipates heat created from LED Strip Light, thereby prolonging the life of your LEDs.
- Constructed from Anodized aluminum.
- 1.22 inches wide by 0.28 inches high.
- We offer a variety of compatible Klus LED diffusers, end caps, and accessories as listed in the companion parts (sold separately).
Please see the Documentation Tab for more details on how to customize your Klus light installation.
Perfect for brightening up functional work areas, kitchen counters, closets, display cabinets, anywhere extra light is needed! This unique Klus aluminum channel is sleek and easy to surface mount for a variety of applications:
- Lighting functional task areas.
- Under cabinet, under shelf and cove lighting.
- Cabinet and china hutch interior lighting.
- Entertainment centers.
- Closets and pantries.
- Reading and task lighting.
- Closet lighting.
- Cubicle and workbench lighting.
- Museums (no ultraviolet emissions to damage art or documents.)
- Hotels, office buildings, homes, casinos, wine cellars, yachts, home theaters.
- Downlighting and uplighting architectural features.