A pioneer in the development of aluminum channel for LEDs, Klus offers innovative LED profile systems designed for LED lighting and illumination. High quality, durable, and rugged - Klus aluminum channel suits many applications, from architectural design solutions to specialty LED fixtures. Create your next LED light installation with the Klus Family line that best fits your needs.
Klus PDS4-K Flush Mount Aluminum Channel (Anodized) is a sleek option for creating custom flush mount light installations. The slim profile is perfect for interior design and commercial lighting. Customize the end look of your lighting by choosing from several diffuser and end cap options.
This aluminum channel is designed to be smoothly flush mounted and integrated into furniture, drywall, and flooring - giving you the ability to create beautiful energy efficient LED accent lights.
- Compatible with LED Strip Light up to 10 mm wide.
- Comes in 78.74 inch (2 m) long segments and can be cut to any length.
- Serves as an LED heatsink - dissipates heat created from LED Strip Light, thereby prolonging the life of your LEDs.
- Constructed from Anodized aluminum.
- 0.87 inches wide by 0.47 inches high.
- We offer a variety of compatible Klus LED diffusers, end caps, and accessories as listed in the companion parts (sold separately).
Please see the Documentation Tab for more details on how to customize your Klus light installation.
Perfect for brightening up functional work areas, kitchen counters, closets, display cabinets, anywhere extra light is needed! This unique Klus aluminum channel is easy to install and slim design makes it perfect for a variety of flush mounted applications:
- Lighting functional task areas.
- Under cabinet, under shelf and cove lighting.
- Cabinet and china hutch interior lighting.
- Entertainment centers.
- Closets and pantries.
- Reading and task lighting.
- Closet lighting.
- Cubicle and workbench lighting.
- Museums (no ultraviolet emissions to damage art or documents.)
- Hotels, office buildings, homes, casinos, wine cellars, yachts, home theaters.
- Downlighting and uplighting architectural features.