Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Our waterproof 2835 CurrentControl LED strip can reach lengths of up to 5 meters with no voltage drop. It is easy to install anywhere LED strip light is needed! This innovative strip combines current regulating chips with 2835 high brightness LEDs, to ensure consistent brightness and color for your installation. Constructed with high quality components, offering a CRI of 90+. Available in four shades of white.
CurrentControl strip works with standard PWM dimmers, PWM controllers and voltage varying dimming units we sell. Dimming range when using voltage varying dimming units will not begin until voltage drops to 21 volts, so there is a range shift, versus traditional resistor-only strip. For that reason, we do not recommend dimming CurrentControl using supplies that operate by reducing voltage to reduce current.
Easy to install:
- Non-waterproof version has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 4 caps for the ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
Easy to control using any of our LED controllers or dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Warm White. (2700Kelvin.)
- CRI = 90+.
- IP65 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 4931 mW/meter = 1406 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 92.5 watts (5.6 watts/foot = 18.5 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.57 in = 14.5 mm.
- Height: 0.26 in = 6.5 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available for the single row version, but not the double row version, because it uses a lot of current. Wires are soldered on both ends of the strip for your convenience.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Each 5 meter strip is CurrentControl, so voltage drop is negligible and not visible when supplying power to just one end.