CurrentControl 160 Degree High Power LED Light Bars can be used for any application that needs a wide beam angle to illuminate an area with no hot spots.
Each light bar has 14 high power 2835 LEDs per bar, each with an optical lens around the LED to evenly distribute the output at a beam angle of 160 degrees. About 1.34 inches of space between each high power LED. They are easy to install using any of the precut mounting holes. The bars are easy to dim or control using any of our LED controllers or dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
Each package includes one light bar and one 2-pin jumper. Power supplies and cables are sold separately.
Sold in 9.8 inch lengths
, 19.7 inch lengths
, and Retrofit Kits for Light Boxes
- Daylight White (6500Kelvin.)
- Beam angle: 160 degrees.
- CRI = 92+.
- Brightness = 536 lumens/bar.
- 24 volts DC.
- 14.4 watts/bar.
- Number of LEDs per bar: 14.
- Length of each bar: 19.7 in = 500 mm.
- Width of each bar: 0.79 in = 20 mm.
- Height of each bar: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- LED spacing: 1.34 in = 34 mm.
- UL Listed, CE, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Learn how to retrofit a light box by watching our video: How to Retrofit a Light Box Using LED Lighting.