- Product Features
The Versaline 3-Channel Chasing Color Flip string works with the Color Flip Controller. Each bulb can flip back and forth between a multi-color setting (red, green, yellow, blue) and a solid string of Warm White. Very cool - linkable in long lines!
This is also a chasing string, similar to the rest of the Versaline products we sell, but with changing colors. Requires both the Color Flip controller shown as a companion part and a power supply (both items sold separately).
- RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant. Lead was not used to make these products.
- Commercial grade construction for high reliability and longevity.
- Weather-proof twist-lock connectors are rugged and very easy to connect quickly. They are superior to screw-on connectors because they are faster to connect, which is helpful for large-scale jobs. The fitting compresses an O-ring seal to keep the water out. Guaranteed to stay connected during a nasty ice storm, unlike 2-prong plugs on most strings.
- Bright, high quality LEDs and optical-grade conical prismatic optics really sparkle.
- Indoor/outdoor use. Controllers and power supplies have IP44 or better ingress rating (protected against solid objects of 1mm diameter and splashing water.)
- Power supplies are ETL and/or CSA certified.
- 3mm Conical Wide Angle bulb shape.
- 48 LEDs per string.
- Green Wire.
- 48 LEDs per string.
- 25 feet long, with 6 inches between lights.
- 4 inches of extra cord between the power source plug and the first bulb. 4 inches from the bulb to the other end, which you can use to link to another Versaline net or string.
- Linkable up to 10 Strings.
- Fully rectified, for maximum brightness.
- Very energy-efficient—only 1.44 Watts per string!
- Beautiful, elegant and tough.
- 24-gauge wire in strings and nets; 20-gauge wire in splitters, extensions and motherlines.
- Strings connect to each other using screw-on weather-proof connectors with compression fittings employing a rubber seal to keep out moisture.
- Low maintenance.
- Up to 100,000 hour bulb life.
- Vapor-proof enclosure eliminates corrosion: bulbs are integrally connected with the socket and are not replaceable. This construction is more reliable than screw-in bulbs, especially in corrosive environments such as coastal areas where salt spray is present.
- 24 VDC native operating voltage; power supplies (except small 8 watt and 12 watt supplies) accept 100 to 240 VAC, and supply the strings and controllers with 24 VDC.
- Uses up to 98% less energy than incandescent light strings.
- 3-year manufacturer seasonal use warranty.
- Length from top of the green or white cuff of the bulb holder to tip of the bulb = 0.13 in.; length from the end of the molded bulb holder to the tip of the bulb = 0.8 in.
Bulb Shape 3mm Conical Wide Angle Finish Green Wire GTIN 847760004059 Input Voltage 24 DC LED Spacing (English) 6 in LED Spacing (Metric) 152 mm Length (English) 25 ft Length (Metric) 7.62 m Light Color Multi-Color Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue, Warm White Linkable up to 10 strings Number of LEDs 48 Power (Watts) 1.44 Rating RoHS Type Light String UPC 847760004059 Warranty 3 year seasonal use limited
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review