Sold by the 10 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
CurrentControl Bendable Zig Zag LED Strip Light uses a specialty LED strip light with a unique zig-zag shape so that the strip can be used for both vertical turns, horizontal turns, and twisting applications. Use it to create spirals around objects, wrap around tight corners, arcs and right angles. This truly flexible lighting can be used for many applications such as backlighting, illuminating sign letters and complex shapes.
Even with cut out zig-zag shaped circuit board and a maximum strip width of only 8mm, the light output still exceeds the brightness of traditional 3528 strip light with 60 LEDs per meter. The 2835 LEDs provide higher lumen output per LED in a smaller package than the 3528. In addition to the high lumen output, each Bendable Zig Zag LED Strip Light is CurrentControl, which means the embedded CurrentControl IC chips ensure consistent brightness from beginning to the end of the strip. This allows the strip to have a longer run length of 10 meters (33 feet) without any visual decrease in brightness.
CurrentControl LED strip light series from EnvironmentalLights is the pinnacle of LED strip quality. Each segment has individual current control to ensure the LEDs get the current they need, no matter where they are on the strip. This ensures that the lights are just as bright at 21 volts as 24 volts, and it provides uniform brightness along the strip. This allows you to run up to 10 meters. Although the extra CurrentControl circuitry costs a bit more, you might save more than that in labor and wiring costs. The pros have been asking us for this, and it is already selling very well.
Current Control strip works with standard PWM dimmers and controllers we sell. As indicated earlier, dimming range when using voltage varying will not begin until voltage drops to 21 volts, so there is a range shift, versus traditional resistor-only strip. For that reason, we do not recommend dimming CurrentControl using supplies that operate by reducing voltage to reduce current.
CurrentControl Bendable Zig Zag LED Strip Light comes in RGB, red, green, blue, amber and a variety of white color temperatures.
Easy to install: high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick the strip to any clean, dry substrate. Please handle the strip with care and do not fold or crease the strip.
- Neutral White. (4000° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof.
- 1963 mW/meter = 647 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 2.2 watts (2.2 watts/foot = 7.2 watts/meter.)
- 2835 LEDs
- Length: 1 ft = 0.3048 m.
- Width: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- Height: 0.06 in = 1.6 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- Comes with bare wire end cables.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, safe for art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.