Special price! While supplies last. About 28 left. All sales are final.
The 12V output Magtech Dimmable LED Power Supply works great on 12VDC LED constant voltage lighting, including regular LED strip and CurrentControl LED strip. You must use a standard 0-10V control, such as the Lutron DVTV dimmer. 360 Hz PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) output ensures flicker-free performance. The wide range of input voltage from 110 to 277 VAC enables worldwide use on single-phase AC power lines.
One of the great features of this driver is that it does not require a power pack (relay) to turn the lights on and off. That means you can use a Lutron DVTV or similar 0-10 volt dimmer with class 2 wire and the driver will recognize that pushing the paddle on the dimmer to "off" should turn the lights off. Other drivers require a special power pack to allow you to turn off the lights, which adds time and expense to the installation.
- For 12 VDC LED lights.
- 60 watts, 5 amp maximum output.
- 110 to 277 VAC input range. 50 to 60 Hz Input Frequency.
- Accepts standard 0-10V dimming signal.
- Outdoor rated for dry and damp locations: IP66.
- UL (UYMR2 - Sign Accessories - Recognized) power unit. CLASS 2.
- Sound rated A.
- Dimmable via 1-10V.
- PWM frequency: 360 Hz.
- Efficiency: 87%, meets Energy Star requirement.
- Short circuit / Over Voltage / Overload protection for sustained performance. AC Surge protect at 4KV/4KV.
- Compact enclosure for variety of applications and fixture designs. Special wiring compartment comply to NEC standards.
- Exceptional line and load regulation.
- Broad ambient temperature range (-40 to +85C).
- Operating Temperature: -40 to +50C.
- Humidity (Non-Condensing): 5% to 95%.
- Cooling: Convection.
- Vibration Frequency: 5 to 50 Hz.
- 3 year warranty.