Create impressive eye catching light installations with RGB Pixel Control LED Neon - without all the hassles of traditional glass neon. Achieve the look and feel of traditional glass neon without all of the maintenance and durability issues. LED Neon is low maintenance, durable, flexible, energy efficient, and bright! We are proud to announce that LED Neon is also UL Listed and runs off low voltage 24VDC, so it is safe to use.
RGB Pixel Control LED Neon combines the ability to produce millions of colors, with the technology needed to achieve individual pixel control. Pixel control LED Neon is capable of producing lighting effects that were never possible with traditional glass Neon. Easy to control when used in conjunction with any of our DMX controllers and universal decoder. This is a fantastic product for commercial, studio, architectural, and decorative purposes.
- Sold by the 1 meter reel, meter, injection molded sample kit and Custom Injection Molded Neon by the meter.
- Each RGB LED pixel (group of 7 LEDs) is individually addressable, so you can set the color for each one independent of every other pixel.
- Durable and low maintenance, especially in comparison to traditional glass neon.
- Easy-to-install using the custom aluminum channel designed specifically for mounting LED Neon.
- Cut to your desired length using Shears designed specifically for cutting LED Neon.
- Maximum run length is 10 m powered from one end, or 20 m from both ends.
- Additional accessories sold separately (see companion parts tab).
- Red, Green, Blue (623/522/472 nm wavelength.)
- 24 volts DC.
- Inputs: +24V, DATA, and GND.
- PixelControl LED Neon is one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the string. The input direction is always indicated by an arrow.
- 12 watts (3.7 watts/foot = 12 watts/meter.)
- Length: 3.3 ft = 1 m.
- Width: 0.46 in = 11.6 mm.
- Height: 0.83 in = 21.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.7 in = 17.9 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 7 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 4.92 in = 125 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- Minimum bending diameter is 12 cm - bending the LED Neon more than this will cause damage.
- Do not hang or suspend LED Neon without proper mounts or supports.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED Neon is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.