- Product Features
Create impressive eye catching light installations with RGB LED Neon - without all the hassles of traditional glass neon. Achieve the look and feel of traditional glass neon without all of the maintenance and durability issues. LED Neon is low maintenance, durable, flexible, energy efficient, and bright! We are proud to announce that LED Neon is also UL Listed and runs off low voltage 24VDC, so it is safe to use.
RGB LED Neon lets you create millions of colors using red-green-blue color mixing, allowing for an endless number of possibilities. This product is capable of producing lighting effects that were never possible with traditional glass Neon. Easy to control using any of our RGB controllers or dimmers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX-4-5000 or DMX-24-2000S decoders. This is a fantastic product for commercial, studio, architectural, and decorative purposes.
- Sold by the 20 meter reel, meter, standard sample kit, injection molded sample kit, and Custom Injection Molded Neon by the meter.
- This unique product is easy to customize.
- Cut to your desired length using Shears designed specifically for cutting LED Neon.
- Durable and low maintenance, especially in comparison to traditional glass neon.
- Easy-to-install using the custom aluminum channel designed specifically for mounting LED Neon.
- Maximum run length is 10 m powered from one end, or 20 m from both ends.
- Additional accessories sold separately (see companion parts tab).
- Red, Green, Blue (630/520/465 nm wavelength.)
- 24 volts DC.
- 3.6 watts (3.7 watts/foot = 12 watts/meter.)
- Length: 1 ft = 0.3 m.
- Width: 0.46 in = 11.6 mm.
- Height: 0.83 in = 21.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 6 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 3.94 in = 100 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- Minimum bending diameter is 12 cm - bending the LED Neon more than this will cause damage.
- Do not hang or suspend LED Neon without proper mounts or supports.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use front, middle, end, and jumper connectors are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED Neon is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Ambient Temperature -20°C to 45°C Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 160° Brightness 28/79/16 lumens/meter Brightness 2 137/167/204 mW/meter Finish White Finish Height (English) 0.83 in Height (Metric) 21.2 mm Input Current 150 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Density 60 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 1 ft Length (Metric) 0.3 m Light Color RGB Light Color Detail Red, Green, Blue Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 3.94 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 100 mm Power (Watts) 3.6 Power (Watts/ft) 3.70 Power (Watts/m) 12.00 Rating UL, RoHS Warranty 3 years limited Wavelength 630/520/465 Width (English) 0.46 in Width (Metric) 11.6 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review