Special price! While supplies last. About 142 left. All sales are final.
The 24V output Espen Ultron Dimmable LED Power Supply works great on 24VDC LED constant voltage lighting, including regular LED strip and CurrentControl LED strip. You must use a standard 0-10V control, such as the Lutron DVTV dimmer. 250 Hz PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) output ensures flicker-free performance. The wide range of input voltage from 100 to 277 VAC enables worldwide use on single-phase AC power lines.
One of the great features of this driver is that it does not require a power pack (relay) to turn the lights on and off. That means you can use a Lutron DVTV or similar 0-10 volt dimmer with class 2 wire and the driver will recognize that pushing the paddle on the dimmer to "off" should turn the lights off. Other drivers require a special power pack to allow you to turn off the lights, which adds time and expense to the installation.
- For 24 VDC LED lights.
- 80 watts, 3.3333 amp maximum output.
- 100 to 277 VAC input range. 50 to 60 Hertz.
- Accepts standard 0-10V dimming signal.
- Outdoor rated for dry and damp locations. IP64
- UL (UYMR2 Sign Accessories - Component) recognized power unit. CLASS 2.
- Sound rated A.
- Dimming range: 10-100%.
- PWM frequency: 250 Hz.
- Efficiency: >85%.
- Output Ripple: 1 Volt.
- Short circuit, overload and overheat protection for sustained performance.
- High power factor and efficiency.
- Compact enclosure for variety of applications and fixture designs.
- Exceptional line and load regulation.
- Broad ambient temperature range for use in extreme application conditions.