- Product Features
The UL Listed Hi-lume A-Series Constant Voltage Driver is a high-performance LED driver that provides smooth, continuous 1% dimming for 12 V- and 24 V- constant voltage LED light bars or LED strip lights up to 40 watts. The UL listing ensures a safe and reliable installation because the driver is pre-packaged with its own specialized wiring and mounting enclosure.
- 24 volts constant voltage output.
- Use with Lutron MRF2-6ND-120 Maestro Wireless Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer. Requires a neutral wire to the dimmer.
- UL Listed for United States and Canada.
- Continuous, flicker-free dimming from 100% to 1%.
- 4 in (102 mm) square, metal junction box included to provide a UL Listed wiring compartment.
- Remote mount driver up to 60 ft away from LED source.
- Guaranteed compatibility with these Lutron systems: All EcoSystem compatible products, GRAFIK Systems, HomeWorks QS, Maestro Wireless, Quantum, RadioRA 2, Select wallbox products, Lutron wallbox 3-Wire fluorescent controls and interfaces.
- 100% performance-tested at factory.
- Rated lifetime of 50,000 hours @ tc = 65 °C.
- FCC Part 15 compliant for commercial and residential applications at 120 V.
- RoHS Compliant.
- Patented thermal foldback protection.
- LEDs turn on to any dimmed level without going to full brightness.
- Nonvolatile memory restores all driver settings after power failure.
- Power Factor: > 0.90 for loads greater than 20 W.
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): < 20% for loads greater than 20 W.
- Inrush Current: < 2 A.
- Inrush Current Limiting Circuitry: eliminates circuit breaker tripping, switch arcing and relay failure.
- Output is open-circuit protected.
- Output is short-circuit protected.
- Turn-on time: less than 1 second.
- PWM Dimming Frequency: 550 Hz.
- Sound Rating: Inaudible in 27 dB ambient.
- Relative Humidity: Maximum 90% non-condensing.
- Operating ambient temperature 32 – 104 °F (0 – 40 °C.)
- 3 year manufacturer warranty.
Dimming Type Other GTIN 784276075497 Height (English) 2.62 in Height (Metric) 66.5 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Voltage 120 AC Length (English) 4.89 in Length (Metric) 124.2 mm Manufacturer Lutron Output Frequency 550 Output Voltage 24 DC Power (Watts) 40 Rating UL, CUL UPC 784276075497 Warranty 3 years Width (English) 4 in Width (Metric) 101.6 mm
- Lutron LTEA4U1UKL-XXXXX LTE 2-Wire Forward-Phase UL Listed Driver Installation Guide
- Lutron LTEA4U1UKL-XXXXX LTE 2-Wire Forward-Phase UL Listed Driver Submittal Sheet
- Lutron LTEA4U1UKL-XXXXX LTE 2-Wire Forward-Phase Driver Submittal Sheet-Extended
- Lutron LTEA4U1UKL-XXXXX LTE 2-Wire Forward-Phase UL Listed Driver Sell Sheet
- LED Driver Sound Ratings
- Lutron Ballast and Driver Warranty
- Lutron Warranty Contact Information
- Photos & Videos
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Works great, excellent quality product.
One word of caution: I'm using this driver with the recommended dimmer (Lutron MRF2-6ND-120 Maestro Wireless Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer). That works fine as long as you have at least a short run of wiring between the dimmer and this driver. If you wire the dimmer and driver directly to each other (as you would for a bench test for instance), you will get some pulsing of the LED light output at some dimming level (75% in my case). Again, in a normal installation where the dimmer and driver are separated by at least a few feet of wiring, it should work like a champ -- no flicker at any setting.
Write Your Own Review