Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
The compatible lights for this product have sold out and are discontinued.
This 8-Function Power Adapter with IR remote is capable of powering up to lights and can automatically turn the lights on and off with the optional 24-hour timer. Intended for use with our Solar 5mm Conical Wide Angle 8-Function Commercial 100 LED Chasing Christmas Light Strings and will not operate other light strings. Commercial grade construction for high reliability and longevity. Includes 8 built-in lighting modes for your Solar LED Christmas Light Strings.
Controller effects include:
- Two-prong non-polar North American-style plug.
- 9 watts output.
- 120 Volts AC input.
- 30 Volts DC output.
- This 8-function adapter connects directly to our compatible Solar LED Christmas Light Strings.
- Includes an IR remote.
- Press ON button on adapter once to turn on. Press any number 1-8 on the remote to choose a lighting mode.
- Built-in optional timer is activated by pressing Timer On button on remote. Keeps lights on for 6 hours, then turns lights off for 18 hours.
- Battery for remote is CR2025 (included and preinstalled).
- Indoor/outdoor use.
- Plays last lighting mode when power adapter remains plugged into the 120 VAC outlet. To keep the memory of the last mode and turn off your lights, simply disconnect the light strings from adapter instead of unplugging adapter from wall.
- Intended for use with Solar Christmas Light Strings on companion parts page and will not operate other light strings.
- IP44 or better ingress rating (protected against solid objects of 1mm diameter and splashing water.)
- Lead was not used in the making of this product; however, there is a chance that the product you receive will not be labeled RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) because it was manufactured before we began labeling our Christmas lights RoHS. Also, the product may bear a California Prop 65 warning (that is not required) due to an abundance of caution by the manufacturer. We will not accept returns of this product merely because of the lack of a RoHS label or the presence of a Prop 65 warning. If you require a RoHS designation, we have many products so labeled, either on the packaging or the product itself.