- Product Features
Lutron Power Switch Packs provide both the 24 V power supply to operate Lutron sensors as well as the line voltage relay to control the load in one compact housing. The unit can be placed outside or inside the junction box with a simple twist-on nut. This auxiliary (slave) relay model must be used with a Lutron PP-XXXH Power Pack.
- High-impact UL94 5 VA flammability-rated plastic case construction.
- Relay: Class B (130°C) insulating material; silver alloy contacts.
- 120 V, 277 V, or 347 V transformer: 60 Hz; 230 V transformer: 50 Hz.
- 24 V nominal output; 100 mA nominal, full wave rectified and filtered.
- 7” wire leads, 18 AWG input; 7” leads, 16 AWG contacts.
- Relay contact ratings: 5 Amps for LED loads. Lutron's early documentation on this product incorrectly stated a higher current.
- Complies with requirements for use in a compartment handling conditioned air (plenum).
- Supports up to 3 devices, including occupant sensors and PP-SH units.
- Operating environment: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C); less than 90% relative humidity, non-condensing.
- For indoor use only.
GTIN 027557212571 Height (English) 1.36 in Height (Metric) 34.5 mm Length (English) 3.69 in Length (Metric) 93.7 mm Manufacturer Lutron Output Voltage 24 DC Rating UL, CUL UPC 027557212571 Warranty 1 year Width (English) 2.33 in Width (Metric) 59.2 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review