- Product Features
Create impressive eye catching light installations with Amber LED Neon - without all the hassles of traditional glass neon. Achieve the look and feel of traditional glass neon without all of the maintenance and durability issues. LED Neon is low maintenance, durable, flexible, energy efficient, and bright! We are proud to announce that LED Neon is also UL Listed and runs off low voltage 24VDC, so it is safe to use.
LED Neon is capable of producing lighting effects that were never possible with traditional glass Neon. Easy to control using any of our controllers or dimmers. Or use any DMX controller, in conjunction with our DMX-4-5000 or DMX-24-2000S decoders. This is a fantastic product for commercial, studio, architectural, and decorative purposes.
- Sold by the 20 meter reel, meter, standard sample kit, injection molded sample kit, and Custom Injection Molded Neon by the meter.
- This unique product is easy to customize.
- Cut to your desired length using Shears designed specifically for cutting LED Neon.
- Durable and low maintenance, especially in comparison to traditional glass neon.
- Easy-to-install using the custom aluminum channel designed specifically for mounting LED Neon.
- Maximum run length is 15 m powered from one end, or 30 m from both ends.
- Additional accessories sold separately (see companion parts tab).
- Amber (592 nm wavelength.)
- 24 volts DC.
- 144 watts (2.2 watts/foot = 7.2 watts/meter.)
- Length: 65.6 ft = 20 m.
- Width: 0.46 in = 11.6 mm.
- Height: 0.83 in = 21.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 10 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 6.57 in = 167 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- Minimum bending diameter is 12 cm - bending the LED Neon more than this will cause damage.
- Do not hang or suspend LED Neon without proper mounts or supports.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED Neon is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 51 lumens/meter Efficacy 7.1 lumens/watt Brightness 2 104 mW/meter Efficacy 2 14.4 mWatt/watt Finish White Finish Height (English) 0.83 in Height (Metric) 21.2 mm Input Current 92 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 1 ft Length (Metric) 0.3 m Light Color Amber Light Color Detail Amber Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 6.57 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 167 mm Number of LEDs 60/meter Power (Watts) 2.2 Power (Watts/ft) 2.20 Power (Watts/m) 7.20 Rating UL, RoHS Type LED Neon Warranty 3 years limited Wave Length 592 Width (English) 0.46 in Width (Metric) 11.6 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review