Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
RGB PixelDMX LED Strip Light, 32/m, combines RGB LEDs with cutting edge direct DMX technology, eliminating the need for pixel decoders! This DMX pixel strip can be directly connected to any standard DMX controller for ultimate control of your LED lights. Direct DMX pixel strip does not require any additional decoders, since they are already integrated into the RGB DMX strip. You now have the capability to produce eye catching animated effects, without the hassle of external decoders. Pixel control has never been this easy!
We listened to our customer's requests for a 12V pixel control strip light product, and took it a step further by integrating the DMX decoder onto the circuit board. One pixel is comprised of two RGB LEDs, and each pixel can be individually controlled at the same time. The on board integrated DMX decoders and IC chips give you everything you love about pixel control - all in one compact design.
Easy to customize and control, without the need for external pixel decoders. Compatible with standard DMX output, RGB PixelDMX LED Strip Light can be used with any DMX controller or light board control system of your choice. Each RGB LED pixel is individually addressable, so you can set the color for each one to create custom visual effects. This allows you to create lighting effects for large displays that were never thought possible. This granularity of control creates an endless number of scenarios for creative lighting design. This is the beauty of pixel control.
RGB PixelDMX LED strip light reels come with a female connector plug on the input and male connector plugs on the output. Reels can be easily linked at the beginning or end. PixelDMX strip light is one directional, so be sure to pay close attention to the orientation of the strip. The input direction is always indicated by an arrow.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Pixel decoders are already built into the PixelDMX strip! No external pixel decoder required.
- Accepts 12 VDC input.
- Sold by the meter or 5 meter reel.
- Red, Green, Blue (623/522/472 nm wavelength)
- Inputs: +12V, GND, DI+, DI-
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 50 watts (3 watts/foot = 10 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.47 in = 12 mm.
- Height: 0.09 in = 2.3 mm.
- LED spacing: 1.23 in = 31.3 mm.
- Cuttable in 1 meter segments. Cutting increment: 39.37 in = 1000 mm.
- 160 RGB LEDs (or 80 pixels) per reel. Maximum of 170 addressable pixels per DMX universe.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 1 year limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the LED channel listed on the Companion Parts tab.
When wiring PixelDMX strip we recommend injecting power about every 160 LEDs or reel. This significantly reduces any voltage drop problems over the line that would lead to reduced flux far from the driver. Simply use the power injector wires, provided for you on both ends of the reel, to apply power in between each string for best results.
The easy-to-use PixelDMX connectors are listed as companion parts, for your convenience.