Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
Plug-and-Play LED Puck Light Kits from EnvironmentalLights are an easy-to-use and affordable solution for LED under cabinet lighting. Easy plug-and-play technology combined with surface or flush mount options, natural color and various colored finishes—these under cabinet LED Puck Light Kits are a great value. Compare our prices and specifications against other under cabinet LED puck lights and you'll know why our under cabinet lights stand apart.
This LED Puck Light Kit (Silver Finish) is ideal for a variety of under cabinet or retail lighting applications. Our LED Puck Light Kit comes with everything you need and is easy to install and hide behind cabinet facades, under cabinets, or under shelves. Simply choose your desired finish and color temperature.
- ETL Listed.
- Includes: 3 LED Puck Lights, 10 screws, 4 tie downs to secure your wires, one 3-way splitter, and one UL listed 12 Volt DC 12 watt adapter.
- Silver Finish.
- CRI 70+
- 90° beam angle.
- 225 lumen output.
- Energy Efficient—consumes only 3 watts per puck.
- Each puck is 2.74 inches in diameter and contains 3 Surface Mount Device (SMD) LEDs.
- Removeable ring housing allows you to easily flush mount or surface mount each LED puck light.
- Cut LED puck light kits are not returnable.
- Durable high-grade aluminum is sleek and serves as an efficient LED heatsink.
- 38 inch cable with female input to power puck light.
- Power one puck light directly using the compatible male output plug from the included power supply, or power all of them at once using the 3-way splitter and power supply.
- Up to 85% in energy savings when replacing incandescent lights.
- Operating range: 0° - 100° F.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No UV.
- Works in conjunction the included 12 Volt adapter.
- Dimmable using the in-line dimmer for Plug-and-Play LED Puck Light Kits listed on the companion parts.