- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
Our Ultra Thin 4mm wide LED strip is easy to install anywhere LED strip light is needed! Constructed with high quality components, offering a CRI of 80+. Available in two shades of white.
- Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Daylight White (6500° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof.
- 893 mW/meter = 347 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 1.5 watts (1.5 watts/foot = 5 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.16 in = 4 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with any of our channel or light bars, but the strip will be rather narrow, in comparison to the channel width in all cases.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 347 lumens/meter Efficacy 69.4 lumens/watt Brightness 2 893 mW/meter Efficacy 2 178.6 mWatt/watt Color Rendering Index 80+ Color Temperature 6,500°K Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm Input Current 125 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Node Size 3528 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Light Color Daylight White Light Color Detail Daylight White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Number of LEDs 60/meter Power (Watts) 1.5 Power (Watts/ft) 1.50 Power (Watts/m) 5.00 Rating UL, RoHS Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.16 in Width (Metric) 4 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review