This new series of UL Listed Modular LED Under Cabinet lighting from EnvironmentalLights is the new standard for excellent value in LED under cabinet lighting. Easy plug and play technology with soft diffused lighting, natural color, flawless dimming performance and interchangeable accessories—these modular light bars and pucks have it all. Compare our prices against other LED under cabinet lighting, and you'll know why our under cabinet lighting is so popular. Build your custom light installation with any combination of modular lights!
The Modular Angled LED Under Cabinet Light with Diffuser and Switch
is ideal for 90 degree corner light installations. Angled LED light bars fit perfectly under cabinets when mounted against the wall and are also easy to mount under shelves, inside cabinets and closets.
- 12.13 inch light bar with 42 Surface Mount Device (SMD) LEDs.
- UL listed, US and Canada.
- Energy Efficient—consumes only 3 watts per bar.
- Neutral White 4,000Kelvin.
- 200 lumen output.
- Integrated milky diffused cover provides uniform light and eliminates hot spots.
- Built in on/off switch on end of light bar for quick and easy control of lights.
- Easy to install—1 bar-to-bar connector, a 40 inch connector cable, and 2 quick-mount clips and screws included with each bar.
- Durable diffused lens is much less fragile than glass and provides pleasing and uniform light dispersion.
- Easy to connect and link bars end-to-end using our bar-to-bar connectors custom fit for angled bars.
- Easy to link multiple bars in parallel for more light using any of the various length connector cords.
- Connect any of the modular lights from one point using a 4- or 8-output splitter.
- Requires 24 Volt DC input.
- Up to 85% in energy savings when replacing incandescent lights.
- High-grade aluminum extruded housing is rugged and sleek.
- Operating range: 0° - 100° F.
- No radio frequency interference.
- No buzzing noise.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No UV.
- For quick and easy plug-and-play installation, we recommend using the UL listed 36 Watt 24 VDC Power Supply for Modular Under Cabinet Lights.
- Works in conjunction with our UL approved adapters and dimming power supplies.
For larger pro-quality installations, achieve super-smooth dimming with ease by using magnetic dimmers on the wall. Please see Documentation Tab for details on exactly what you need to make your system work the way you want it to.