Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This waterproof side-view LED strip shines the light off the edge of the strip, which is perfect for many decorative applications. It is a side-mount waterproof version with a flare on the edge of the tube away from the light, so you can mount it on a plane orthogonal to the beam. We also offer a rectangular cross-section waterproofing tube, which is handy if you want to mount the strip using the broad side of the strip. We selected the best 3014 chips because they're rugged and bright. You get high Color Rendering Index for superior quality lighting, and they work with all the same dimming and control systems as our other LED strip lighting.
Easy to install: has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate. Waterproof versions come with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Red (630 nm wavelength.)
- IP67 waterproof.
- 347 mW/meter = 57 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 36 watts (2.3 watts/foot = 7.2 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.47 in = 12 mm.
- Height: 0.24 in = 6 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.41 in = 10.4 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.23 in = 31.3 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.