- Product Features
Sold by the 3.2 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This quad belt strip has 450 LEDs per meter and it's bright. It's available in many colors, plus white adjustable (daylight white/very warm white) and waterproof.
- The whites have high Color Rendering Index (80+) not found in most LED strip. This means the light provides more even illumination of all colors of the spectrum. The LEDs cost more, but our lighting designer customers and other discriminating buyers have asked us for this. The light quality is excellent.
- High density: with 450 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
- Available in many colors, plus white adjustable (from very warm white to daylight white) strips. We've seen especially strong demand for the white adjustable and very warm white strip. Part of the reason is that historically, the very warm white LEDs have been harder to make well. Recent technology advances in phosphor chemistry and application technique allow us to present these improved products.
Easy to install:
- High-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Very Warm White. (2400Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- IP67 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 6033 mW/meter = 1877 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 100 watts (10 watts/foot = 31.3 watts/meter.)
- Length: 10.5 ft = 3.2 m.
- Width: 1.3 in = 33 mm.
- Height: 0.3 in = 7.5 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.35 in = 8.9 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 2.1 in = 53.3 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- We don't offer connectors with this strip because it uses a lot of current, and there aren't any connectors that can handle the current, so we recommend soldering directly to the strip. Full reels ship with leads soldered to both ends for your convenience.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 1877 lumens/meter Efficacy 60 lumens/watt Brightness 2 6033 mW/meter Efficacy 2 192.7 mWatt/watt CCT 2,400K CRI 80+ Height (English) 0.3 in Height (Metric) 7.5 mm IP Rating IP65 Input Current 4167 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Density 450 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 3528 LED Spacing (English) 0.35 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.9 mm Length (English) 10.5 ft Length (Metric) 3.2 m Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 2.1 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 53.3 mm Power (Watts) 100 Power (Watts/ft) 10.00 Power (Watts/m) 31.30 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 28 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 1.3 in Width (Metric) 33 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review