- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This new product is about twice as bright as our former 8 mm wide 120 LED/meter product!
- High density: with 120 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
- It's bright, but it's dimmable, so get one of our high quality dimming drivers and use a recommended Lutron dimmer to adjust your light intensity with style, and with the comfort of knowing that we sell the best dimming drivers money can buy, so your LEDs will last a long time. We also test our dimming drivers on many Lutron dimmers and offer Lutron dimmers from the most basic to the fanciest Maestro wireless and RadioRa2.
Easy to install:
- High-adhesion stickyback on both non-waterproof and waterproof versions. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Daylight White. (6500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 90+.
- IP67 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 4663 mW/meter = 1480 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 56.4 watts (3.4 watts/foot = 11.3 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.57 in = 14.5 mm.
- Height: 0.3 in = 7.5 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 0.98 in = 25 mm.
- When ordered as a full reel, it has wire ends on both ends of the reel, for your convenience.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 1480 lumens/meter Efficacy 131 lumens/watt Brightness 2 4663 mW/meter Efficacy 2 412.7 mWatt/watt CCT 6,500K CRI 90+ Height (English) 0.3 in Height (Metric) 7.5 mm IP Rating IP65 Input Current 4700 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Density 120 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 3528 LED Spacing (English) 0.33 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.3 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 0.98 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 25 mm Power (Watts) 56.4 Power (Watts/ft) 3.40 Power (Watts/m) 11.30 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.57 in Width (Metric) 14.5 mm
- Photos & Videos
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Everything I was hoping to purchase n perhaps a tad more.
Write Your Own Review