Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This innovative white-adjustable strip has a 2400 Kelvin Very Warm White diode and 6500 Kelvin Daylight White diode on the same node, which gives the impression that the diode itself is changing color as you tune it. This design provides superb color-mixing.
This new product is about twice as bright as our former 8 mm wide 120 LED/meter product!
- High density: with 120 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
Available in many colors, plus white adjustable (from very warm white to daylight white) strips. We've seen especially strong demand for the white adjustable and very warm white strip. Part of the reason is that historically, the very warm white LEDs have been harder to make well. Recent technology advances in phosphor chemistry and application technique allow us to present these improved products.
Easy to install:
- High-adhesion stickyback on both non-waterproof and waterproof versions. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- White Adjustable. (2,400-6,500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 90+.
- IP67 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 2464/2893 mW/meter = 635/753 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 84 watts (5 watts/foot = 16.8 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.57 in = 14.5 mm.
- Height: 0.3 in = 7.5 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- When ordered as a full reel, it has wire ends on both ends of the reel, for your convenience.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
Many of our LED strip products are offered in a waterproof version that has a silicone rubber tube surrounding the strip.
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED modules and strips are one of our specialties. Our vast experience with LED strip projects will benefit you greatly. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!