- Product Features
Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
The Current Control LED strip light series from EnvironmentalLights is the pinnacle of LED strip quality. Each segment has individual current control to ensure the LEDs get the current they need, no matter where they are on the strip. This ensures that the lights are just as bright at 21 volts as 24 volts, and it provides uniform brightness along the strip, and uniform color for RGB and RGA strips. This allows you to run up to 6 meters of single row 5050 (5.0mm x 5.0mm) LEDs or 5 meters of double row LEDs. Although the extra Current Control circuitry costs a bit more, you might save more than that in labor and wiring costs. The pros have been asking us for this, and it's already selling very well. Available in a host of colors, RGB, RGA and waterproof versions, as well.
Current Control strip works with standard PWM dimmers and controllers and voltage varying dimming units we sell. As indicated earlier, dimming range when using voltage varying will not begin until voltage drops to 21 volts, so there is a range shift, versus traditional resistor-only strip. For that reason, we do not recommend dimming Current Control using supplies that operate by reducing voltage to reduce current.
Easy to install:
- Non-waterproof version has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 4 caps for the ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Daylight White. (6500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 88+.
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 6086 mW/meter = 1749 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 6 watts (6 watts/foot = 20 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.79 in = 20 mm.
- Height: 0.09 in = 2.2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available for the single row version, but not the double row version, because it uses a lot of current. Wires are soldered on both ends of the strip for your convenience.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 1749 lumens/meter Efficacy 87.5 lumens/watt Brightness 2 6086 mW/meter Efficacy 2 304.3 mWatt/watt Circuit Type CurrentControl Color Rendering Index 88+ Color Temperature 6,500K Height (English) 0.09 in Height (Metric) 2.2 mm Input Current 250 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Light Color Daylight White Light Color Detail Daylight White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Number of LEDs 120/meter Power (Watts) 6 Power (Watts/ft) 6.00 Power (Watts/m) 20.00 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 20 mm Type Double Row Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.79 in Width (Metric) 20 mm
- Monochrome (Single Color) LED Strip and Modules Manual
- 6500K-CC5050-60x2-reel Test Report
- 6500K-CC5050-60x2-reel LM79 Data
- 6500K-CC5050-60x2-reel IES File
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-IFDR
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-QOVZ
- LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review