- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This high density strip is extremely bright, with 240 LEDs/meter in a single row. It's not available in waterproof because it would get rather hot inside a silicone sheath. We recommend you use a heat sink and provide some ventilation. We have many dozens of suitable aluminum channels to act as heat sinks and recommend using one with this strip.
- With 240 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
- It's bright, but it's dimmable, so get one of our high quality dimming drivers and use a recommended Lutron dimmer to adjust your light intensity with style, and with the comfort of knowing that we sell the best dimming drivers money can buy, so your LEDs will last a long time. We also test our dimming drivers on many Lutron dimmers and offer Lutron dimmers from the most basic to the fanciest Maestro wireless and RadioRa2.
Easy to install: High-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Warm White. (2700° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof.
- 4377 mW/meter = 1432 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 81.6 watts (4.9 watts/foot = 16.3 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.1 in = 2.6 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.17 in = 4.2 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 0.98 in = 25 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.) Be aware that this strip pulls a lot of current, and that these connectors are mainly suited to short pieces of strip. For full reels, we recommend soldering fat 18 gauge wires directly to the circuit board.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 1432 lumens/meter Efficacy 87.9 lumens/watt Brightness 2 4377 mW/meter Efficacy 2 268.5 mWatt/watt Color Rendering Index 80+ Color Temperature 2,700°K Height (English) 0.1 in Height (Metric) 2.6 mm Input Current 3400 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Node Size 3528 LED Spacing (English) 0.17 in LED Spacing (Metric) 4.2 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Light Color Warm White Light Color Detail Warm White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 0.98 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 25 mm Number of LEDs 240/meter Power (Watts) 81.6 Power (Watts/ft) 4.90 Power (Watts/m) 16.30 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Type Single Row Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.39 in Width (Metric) 10 mm
- Monochrome (Single Color) LED Strip and Modules Manual
- ww3528-240-10-reel Test Report
- ww3528-240-10-reel LM79 Data
- ww3528-240-10-reel IES File
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-IFDR
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-QOVZ
- LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review