- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This innovative white-adjustable strip has a 2400 Kelvin Very Warm White diode and 6500 Kelvin Daylight White diode on the same node, which gives the impression that the diode itself is changing color as you tune it. This design provides superb color-mixing.
- High density: with 120 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
- White Adjustable (from very warm white to daylight white) strips. We've seen especially strong demand for the white adjustable and very warm white strip. Part of the reason is that historically, the very warm white LEDs have been harder to make well. Recent technology advances in phosphor chemistry and application technique allow us to present these improved products.
Easy to install:
- High-adhesion stickyback on both non-waterproof and waterproof versions. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- White Adjustable. (2,400-6,500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 90+.
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 2464/2893 mW/meter = 635/753 lumens/meter.
- 24 volts DC.
- 5 watts (5 watts/foot = 16.8 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- When ordered as a full reel, it has wire ends on both ends of the reel, for your convenience.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 635/753 lumens/meter Efficacy 82.6 lumens/watt Brightness 2 2464/2893 mW/meter Efficacy 2 318.9 mWatt/watt CCT Tunable White CRI 90+ Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Current 208 mA Input Voltage 24 DC LED Density 120 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 3528 LED Spacing (English) 0.33 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.3 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Power (Watts) 5 Power (Watts/ft) 5.00 Power (Watts/m) 16.80 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.39 in Width (Metric) 10 mm
- ct3528-120-10-reel Test Report
- ct3528-120-10-reel LM79 Data VWW
- ct3528-120-10-reel LM79 Data DW
- ct3528-120-10-reel IES File VWW
- ct3528-120-10-reel IES File DW
- EnvironmentalLights ColorPlus and 120-10 LED Strip UL Certificate-IFDR
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strips UL Certificate-QOVZ
- LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review
Price Per Unit :
Price Per Unit :
Price Per Unit :