This product has been discontinued and has limited stock available. Please contact our sales team for current stock levels.
This power supply creates 24 Volts DC from a 12 Volt AC landscape lighting system. It is used to power any 24 VDC lighting in places where you have 12 VAC (low voltage) landscape lighting wire available in the ground, but not 120 VAC (line voltage) power. This makes it extremely useful in common situations.
- Bare wire inputs, stripped. Use landscape wire nuts or other landscape connection techniques appropriate for a load of 60 watts.
- The output has a Versaline Christmas light fitting so you can power Versaline Christmas lights from your landscape lighting system. If you want to use this supply on other 24 volt DC lighting, you can simply cut off the output plug, strip the wires and connect it to your other 24 volt DC lighting. We also have 60 watt landscape supplies with 12 VDC output.
- 60 watts output. Available in 60 and 120 watt versions.
- 9 to 15 Volts AC input. This supply was specially designed to tolerate the wide range of voltage commonly found in sprawling landscape installations. It is not unusual to see a 6 volt drop over long, heavily loaded, older (resistive) landscape lines. This is why many landscape transformers offer 3 outputs (12, 13 and 15 Volts AC.) Using the 15 volt tap allows you to power incandescent or other inexpensive lights that require close to 12 volts on lines that drop 3 or 4 volts at the far end. Unfortunately, near the transformer, the line will have 15 VAC, which can damage lighting or supplies that were not designed for the higher voltage. So the design of this supply will protect it at 15 VAC, where it "bucks" the excess voltage, PLUS the supply will "boost" a voltage as low as 9 VAC. The wonderful result is that it will generate the requisite 24 Volts DC for any input voltage between 9 and 15 VAC. That gives you incredible flexibility to put your 24 VDC LED lighting in places you never thought possible, without running extension cords over grass, walkways and driveways. Use the low voltage lines you already have in the ground!
- 24 Volts DC output.
- Input wires are 2 x 14AWG; Output wires are 2 x 16AWG.
- Indoor/outdoor use.
- RoHS, IP67. RoHS means compliant with Reduction of Hazardous Substances standards. Lead was not used to make these products.
This power supply may be used for powering 24 VDC lighting from landscape lighting systems with AC voltages ranging from 9 to 15 VAC.