- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This side-view LED strip shines the light off the edge of the strip, which is perfect for many decorative applications. We selected the best 3014 chips because they're rugged and bright. You get high Color Rendering Index for superior quality lighting, and they work with all the same dimming and control systems as our other LED strip lighting.
Easy to install: has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate. Waterproof versions come with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Soft White. (3000° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof.
- 968 mW/meter = 345 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 36 watts (2.3 watts/foot = 7.2 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.41 in = 10.4 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.23 in = 31.3 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 60° Brightness 345 lumens/meter Efficacy 47.9 lumens/watt Brightness 2 968 mW/meter Efficacy 2 134.4 mWatt/watt Color Rendering Index 80+ Color Temperature 3,000°K Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm Input Current 3000 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Node Size 3014 LED Spacing (English) 0.41 in LED Spacing (Metric) 10.4 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Light Color Soft White Light Color Detail Soft White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.23 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 31.3 mm Number of LEDs 96/meter Power (Watts) 36 Power (Watts/ft) 2.30 Power (Watts/m) 7.20 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 8 mm Type Side View Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.31 in Width (Metric) 8 mm
- Monochrome (Single Color) LED Strip and Modules Manual
- swrfEV3014-96-reel Test Report
- swrfEV3014-96-reel LM79 Data
- swrfEV3014-96-reel IES File
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-IFDR
- EnvironmentalLights LED Strip and Module UL Certificate-QOVZ
- LED Strip to LED Channel Compatibility Chart
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review