- Product Features
This sleek in-line sensor is an easy way to control 12 or 24 volt DC LED lighting. Simple to install, simple to use. Mount inside a drawer or behind a cabinet door. When a surface is detected within the sensor's range, the connected LED lights will turn off. Apply the correct DC voltage needed to power your LED lights.
- IR Sensor range is 5 inches.
- 13.75 inches from one end of cable to the other.
- Includes double sided 3M sticky back velcro for mounting.
- 3 amp sustained maximum = 36 watts at 12 volts or 72 watts at 24 volts.
- Input jack is a female 2.1 mm DC barrel that fits our standard 12- and 24-volt power supply fitting.
- Output jack is a male 2.1 mm DC barrel that fits our standard monochrome plug.
- -4 to 140 °F.
Finish Silver Height (English) 0.35 in Height (Metric) 8.9 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 1.5 in Length (Metric) 38.1 mm Output Channels 1 CH Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Power (Watts) 36 or 72 Warranty 1 year Width (English) 1.2 in Width (Metric) 30.5 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review