The Stick 2 (STICK-GU2) is Sunlite's Easy Stand Alone USB-DMX LED lighting controller. It is ready to use (pre-loaded with 8 scenes), and has easily customizable hardware settings, live setting of the intensity and color of a scene, and allows separate control of up to 42 RGB fixtures. The wall mountable keypad has a sleek glass face with 3 touch sensitive buttons, and it can be installed in a standard 60mm electrical backbox. Works with Easy Stand Alone software only (not compatible with ESA PRO, Suite and Suite 2 software). Compatible with Windows XP/VISTA/SEVEN 32-bit or 64-bit version. This is easy to get working with our decoders and RGB or RGBX ribbon or modules and we provide great information and technical support.
The STICK-GU2 includes:
Easy Stand Alone
- A touch sensitive wall-mounting DMX controller, connector block, and USB cable (hardware).
- A bonus 9 V AC/DC adapter to hard wire onto standard 120 VAC and an extra wired plug extension to be used for initial testing. The manufacturer does not provide this adapter or wall plug, but when you buy from us, you get both as part of the package. Our opinion is that if you buy this stand-alone controller, you should be able to run it in stand-alone mode, with a small adapter, as well as tethered to your computer while plugged into a power source for testing and uploading scenes.
- A CD (software) containing the software and manuals.
- A custom "Getting Started" guide you won't find anywhere else.
- Simple, easy to learn "mixer board" that runs on your PC.
- Allows you to independently set red, green, blue (and other channel) levels from 0-100%.
- Allows you to control many different color LED devices simultaneously, so one wall washer is showing one color, while your RGB panel is showing another, etc.
- Allows you to create "shows" comprising "scenes" and "steps."
- Control color levels and overall dimming level for each step.
- Control duration of each step.
- Control fade time from step to step.
- Address many devices independently at each step.
- Control whether the scene repeats.
- Control which scenes are played and when.
- Use the color wheel or separate R, G and B fader slides to dial in the exact color you want.
- Save your programs to your computer's hard disk.
- Write up to 24 dynamic or static programs to the controller (8 first visualized by a LED), for operation in Stand Alone mode.
Controller functions in 2 modes:
- Connected to your computer, receiving signals and power through the USB cable, or
- In Stand Alone mode, receiving power through the included adapter, which can either be hard wired or plugged into a power source through the bonus wired plug extension.
Controller box has the following physical features:
- DMX OUT ports (+, -, ground).
- Power DC+ port, Power Ground port.
- Micro USB port that uses the included micro USB cable to connect to your PC computer, MAC, or Tablet.
- 3 touch sensitive buttons on the front of the unit (on/off/mode, previous, next.) The previous and next buttons allow you to change scenes. If you press and hold the on/off/mode button, it changes from Scene to Dimmer mode, and then to Color mode.
- On/off indicator light.
- Program number indicator light.
Install "Easy Stand Alone" software with the Easy Stand Alone controller. 128 channels, up to 24 dynamic or static scenes.
This sleek touch-sensitive DMX controller is ready to use and can be wall mounted for effortless control of your color-changing LED DMX lighting.
Ships with Easy Stand Alone, the software that allows you to easily create color scenes for your LED lights. With just the touch of a button you can switch between scenes, color mode, and dimmer mode, to make adjustments in real-time.