- Product Features
Handy 4-channel rainproof controller is quick to set up and easy to use.
- Operates either 12 or 24 volt LEDs. Be sure to use a driver with the corresponding voltage.
- Compact 3.75" x 3.5" x 1" controller is easy to mount using the mounting tabs on the housing.
- Even more compact 3.6" x 1.5" x 0.65" hand-held remote control (excluding 5.25" antenna) with slotted hole on back to hang it on the wall.
- Hand-held remote control is wireless and communicates with the controller using radio waves.
- Radio frequency remote control works through walls. Over 100 foot range in benign electromagnetic environment.
- Allows you to select any combination of the 4-channels, plus several fade, step and flash modes. Twenty-one modes in all (see product manual for details.)
- 4 signal outputs: Red, Green, Blue and "other", plus Common anode (DC+). The "other" channel is typically true white or amber, but you can use this controller for any 12 or 24 volt 4-channel purpose.
- 12 or 24 Volt DC input is required. Use a high quality regulated driver.
- 4 amps per channel capacity (48 watts per channel at 12 VDC or 96 watts per channel at 24 VDC.)
- -4 to 140 °F operating temperature range.
- If you use this controller on a vehicle or boat, be sure to use suitable overvoltage protection, such as our Overvoltage protection-12VDC maximum output 8 amp (DC to DC Step Up/Down Buck Boost Converter). That's because your alternator or charging system will drive the system voltage over 12 VDC, which is bad for your LEDs and control logic.
- 220 Hz output.
Finish Silver Height (English) 1 in Height (Metric) 25.4 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Voltage 12 or 24 DC Length (English) 3.75 in Length (Metric) 95 mm Light Color RGB+ Output Channels 4 CH Output Voltage 12 or 24 DC Power (Watts) 192 Warranty 1 year Width (English) 3.5 in Width (Metric) 89 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review
Price Per Unit :