- Product Features
While supplies last! Only about 153 left.
660 nanometer red is ideally suited for algae growth. Contact us for custom engineering if you have a large project.
- Red 660 nm.
- Radiant flux = 1.54 watts.
- Power consumed = 10 watts. Very energy efficient.
- Efficacy = 0.154 watts of radiant flux/watts of power consumed.
- Length = 24.5 inches = 623 mm.
- 24 volts DC.
- Dimmable, if you use one of our dimming drivers.
- Long lived. We estimate 40,000 hours before radiant output falls to 70% of initial. Actual lifetime may vary, because we expect people to use these in challenging conditions; however, we believe they may last 7 years or longer if driven properly with well-regulated drivers.
- UV resistant, to stand up to the sun.
- IP66 waterproof (dust-tight, protected against powerful water jets.) You can use these outdoors and clean your bio reactor or other grow apparatus with a typical power washer.
- Each bar is 2 feet long (60 cm) and comes with 2 clips and screws.
- RoHS (Reduction of Hazardous Substances) compliant. Lead was not used to make these products.
Formerly part # Grow24Red.
Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 1.54 watts Efficacy 2 154 mWatt/watt Height (English) 0.56 in Height (Metric) 14.2 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Voltage 24 DC Length (English) 24.5 in Length (Metric) 623 mm Light Color Red Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Power (Watts) 10 Rating IP66, RoHS Warranty 2 years Wavelength 660 Width (English) 0.83 in Width (Metric) 21.2 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review