Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This is the new and improved version of our best selling product RGB 5050 LED Strip Light, 60/m - now with more vibrant colors and a truer mixed whites, due, in part, to improvements in the circuit boards we use. With 10% less voltage drop at the end of the reel, this improved version measures 40% brighter at the end of the reel. Quality matters, so get the best! Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This 3-color high density LED strip lets you create millions of colors using red-green-blue color mixing. This is a fantastic product used for studio, architectural and decorative purposes.
Easy to install:
- Non-waterproof version has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
Easy to control using any of our RGB controllers or dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Red, Green, Blue (630/522/466 nm wavelength.)
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 468/607/944 mW/meter = 95/298/69 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 3 watts (3 watts/foot = 10 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.39 in = 10 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments of 3 LED nodes. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use 4 conductor ribbon to cable connectors, 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon connectors and 4 conductor ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and a well-balanced 'all-on' white. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.