These modules (pods) are for indoor or outdoor installations and they are flexible and easy to position. They contain 3 nodes with 3 LEDs in each node, and the nodes are identical to those used in our 5050 flex strip.
Easy to install: Double-sided 3M foam tape on the back. Just peel and stick. 10 cm (about 4 inches) of wire between modules. Simply cut and splice the wire wherever you like. Modules are made in sets of 25. Because the wire is flexible, you can array your modules around your installation as you wish. If you have dark spots, you can reposition at will. Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Epoxy-encased package, made from high grade aluminum. 67 x 14 x 8 mm.
- Blue 472 nm (460 nm wavelength.)
- IP67 waterproof.
- 93 mW/module = 5.4 lumens/module.
- 12 volts DC.
- 0.72 watts ( watts/foot = watts/meter.)
- Length: 2.63 in = 66.8 mm.
- Width: 0.56 in = 14.2 mm.
- Height: 0.33 in = 8.4 mm.
- LED spacing: 1.01 in = 25.7 mm.
- Cuttable between modules.
- UL, IP67, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED modules are not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- When you wire your modules, we recommend you connect power to both ends. This significantly reduces any voltage drop problems over the line that would lead to reduced flux far from the driver. Also, the modules are made in 25-module chains, and you should not link chains. Simply apply power to both ends of each of your chains for best results.
Excessive exposure to blue light may cause photochemical damage to the retina of the eye