Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This popular LED strip light has 60 very bright LED triplex nodes per meter. It's very bright and the non-waterproof version fits perfectly in many of the diffusers and light diffuser bars we designed for it, so if you want to build custom dimmable light bars in any color with no hot spots, the 5050-60 line is perfect. Available in many colors.
Easy to install:
- High-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Blue (460 nm wavelength.)
- IP67 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 3615 mW/meter = 173 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 3 watts (3 watts/foot = 10 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.49 in = 12.5 mm.
- Height: 0.16 in = 4 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Excessive exposure to blue light may cause photochemical damage to the retina of the eye