- Product Features
This product has been discontinued and has limited stock available. Please contact our sales team for current stock levels.Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This popular LED strip light has 60 very bright LED triplex nodes per meter. It's very bright and the non-waterproof version fits perfectly in many of the diffusers and light diffuser bars we designed for it, so if you want to build custom dimmable light bars in any color with no hot spots, the 5050-60 line is perfect. Available in many colors.
Easy to install:
- High-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Green (520 nm wavelength.)
- IP67 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 1034 mW/meter = 450 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 3 watts (3 watts/foot = 10 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.57 in = 14.5 mm.
- Height: 0.22 in = 5.5 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.66 in = 16.7 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.97 in = 50 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 5 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions (except for the special UV version), so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 450 lumens/meter Efficacy 45 lumens/watt Brightness 2 1034 mW/meter Efficacy 2 103.4 mWatt/watt Height (English) 0.22 in Height (Metric) 5.5 mm IP Rating IP65 Input Current 250 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Density 60 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 5050 LED Spacing (English) 0.66 in LED Spacing (Metric) 16.7 mm Length (English) 11.81 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Light Color Green Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.97 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 50 mm Power (Watts) 3 Power (Watts/ft) 3.00 Power (Watts/m) 10.00 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 10 mm Warranty 5 years limited Wavelength 520 Width (English) 0.57 in Width (Metric) 14.5 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review