Call for best prices. Here's our low price guarantee
Kichler’s Economy 60-Watt Transformer is the hot product for LED landscape lighting! Since LED landscape lighting uses so little power, you can do some pretty big installations with this compact 60-watter. What we really love about this one is the controls: it has exactly what most people need, and yet it's really easy to understand and operate. Most people use it this way: the built-in photo sensor turns it on at dark, and you can select the "dwell" time (how long the lights stay on) as 4 hours, 6 hours or 8 hours. Now, that's simple! If you don't want to read a lot of instructions, this one's for you. (Click on documentation ttab nearby, if you do want to read the instructions-they're not too long.) Here are the positions of the control knob:
- Auto (lights turn on and off under control of photo sensor.)
- 4H (light turns on by photo sensor, and off 4 hours later.)
- 6H (light turns on by photo sensor, and off 6 hours later.)
- 8H (light turns on by photo sensor, and off 8 hours later.)
- Power: 60 Watts.
- Finish: Black.
- High and Low output settings: use "high" if the transformer is fully loaded, cable distances are long, or if the starting voltage is low coming from the house; use "low" if the total load is less than 30 watts, cable distances are short, or if the starting voltage coming from the house is high.
- Built-in timer and photocell.
- Rated for use with submersible fixtures.
- Durable black polymeric enclosure resists corrosion.
- An in-line push button thermal breaker on the secondary protects against short circuiting.
- Auto-resettable in-line primary over load protection.
- Limited lifetime warranty from Kichler.