Account-based pricing available. Call us at 888-880-1880 to discuss commercial pricing options.Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit. High flux infrared LED strip for the surveillance and multitouch markets. Very popular and economical LED solution for making small and medium sized multitouch screens.
Tight spectral power distribution, centered on 850 nm. Complete information on our infrared LED line for multitouch and surveillance, including independent test lab results, is available in our Multitouch Screen IR LED Buying Guide
Easy to install: Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
Easy to dim or control using any of our LED dimming drivers, controllers or pulse dimmers. Use a DMX controller in conjunction with our DMX decoders for ultimate control over your lighting.
- Infrared 850 nm (850 nm wavelength.)
- Not waterproof.
- 658 mW/meter
- 12 volts DC.
- 2 watts (2 watts/foot = 6.4 watts/meter.)
- Length: 12.1 in = 307.7 mm.
- Width: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.5 in = 12.8 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.52 in = 38.5 mm.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum flux and reliability. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
NOTE: InfraRed light is not visible. Do not buy this product for accent lighting or general illumination. It is for special purposes only. Excessive exposure to infrared light may be hazardous. Here is a scientific paper on the hazards
. Infrared LED strips do not dim fully on our voltage-varying dimmers, such as 36W12VDim, 48W24VDim, 60W12VDim, 96W24VDim, 4x60W12VDimX or 3x96W24VDimX. Use a pulse dimmer instead.