- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This high brightness ribbon is TWICE as bright as our popular regular LED strip lighting. We used high efficacy LEDs and we packed them a bit closer together (390 per 5 meter reel, instead of 300.) Power consumption is only 32 watts per reel, versus 24 for the regular, so we achieved about twice the lumen output for only 33% more power. The other major difference is that the segment length for high brightness ribbon is 3.85 cm, versus 5 cm for the regular. You can use the same connectors as for the regular ribbon.
Easy to install:
- Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Warm White. (2700° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- IP67 waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 1310 mW/meter = 410 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 32 watts (2 watts/foot = 6.4 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.41 in = 10.5 mm.
- Height: 0.12 in = 3 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.5 in = 12.8 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.52 in = 38.5 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
Application Waterproof Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 410 lumens/meter Efficacy 64.1 lumens/watt Brightness 2 1310 mW/meter Efficacy 2 204.7 mWatt/watt Color Rendering Index 80+ Color Temperature 2,700°K Height (English) 0.12 in Height (Metric) 3 mm Input Current 2667 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Node Size 3528 LED Spacing (English) 0.5 in LED Spacing (Metric) 12.8 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Light Color Warm White Light Color Detail Warm White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.52 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 38.5 mm Number of LEDs 78/meter Power (Watts) 32 Power (Watts/ft) 2.00 Power (Watts/m) 6.40 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 10.5 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.41 in Width (Metric) 10.5 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review