- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This high brightness ribbon contains 30% more LEDs than our popular regular LED strip lighting. We used high efficacy LEDs and we packed them a bit closer together (390 per 5 meter reel, instead of 300). Power consumption is only 32 watts per reel. The other major difference is that the cut segment length for high brightness ribbon is 3.85 cm, versus 5 cm for the regular. The same connectors used with our regular strip, wwrf-reel, can also be used with this strip.
Easy to install:
- Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Waterproof version comes with 20 rubber tie downs if you buy the complete reel, plus a glue tube, plus 5 ribbon-to-cable connectors, plus 2 caps for dead ends, plus 2 caps for the live ends. You get those accessories with full-reel purchases only. Or you can buy the special foam tape and glue we list as companion parts.
- Daylight White. (6500Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof. Available in waterproof and non-waterproof.
- 1378 mW/meter = 546 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 32 watts (2 watts/foot = 6.4 watts/meter.)
- Length: 16.4 ft = 5 m.
- Width: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.5 in = 12.8 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 1.52 in = 38.5 mm.
- UL, RoHS.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Accessories tab.
Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Beam Angle 120° Brightness 546 lumens/meter Efficacy 85.3 lumens/watt Brightness 2 1378 mW/meter Efficacy 2 215.3 mWatt/watt CCT 6,500K CRI 80+ Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm IP Rating IP20 Input Current 2667 mA Input Voltage 12 DC LED Density 78 LEDs/meter LED Node Size 3528 LED Spacing (English) 0.5 in LED Spacing (Metric) 12.8 mm Length (English) 16.4 ft Length (Metric) 5 m Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Min. Cutting Increment (English) 1.52 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 38.5 mm Power (Watts) 32 Power (Watts/ft) 2.00 Power (Watts/m) 6.40 Rating UL, RoHS Strip Width 8 mm Warranty 3 years limited Width (English) 0.31 in Width (Metric) 8 mm
- Photos & Videos
Write Your Own Review