- Product Features
Sold by the 5 meter reel, foot and sample kit.
This product has 120 very bright LEDs per meter. It has been replaced by the 120-10 line, which is 10 mm wide and much brighter. We also offer the 120-10 line in many colors, an improved white adjustable version, and waterproof. We will sell this 120-8 line until stock runs out and that is the end. It has many positive attributes (which encouraged us to improve the line, due to its popularity):
- High Color Rendering Index (80+) not found in most LED strip. This means the light provides more even illumination of all colors of the spectrum. The LEDs cost more, but our lighting designer customers and other discriminating buyers have asked us for this. The light quality is excellent.
- High density: with 120 LEDs per meter, the light is more even, and if you use our track with diffusers, you can get rid of the dots completely, which is a desired feature in direct lighting applications.
- It's bright, but it's dimmable, so get one of our high quality dimming drivers and use a recommended Lutron dimmer to adjust your light intensity with style, and with the comfort of knowing that we sell the best dimming drivers money can buy, so your LEDs will last a long time. We also test our dimming drivers on many Lutron dimmers and offer Lutron dimmers from the most basic to the fanciest Maestro wireless and RadioRa2.
Easy to install:
- Has high-adhesion stickyback. Just peel off the wax paper and stick it to any clean, dry substrate.
- Daylight White. (6500° Kelvin.)
- CRI = 80+.
- Not waterproof. Available only in non-waterproof.
- 201 lumens/foot = 660 lumens/meter.
- 12 volts DC.
- 2.5 watts (2.6 watts/foot = 8.4 watts/meter.)
- Length: 11.8 in = 300 mm.
- Width: 0.31 in = 8 mm.
- Height: 0.08 in = 2 mm.
- LED spacing: 0.33 in = 8.3 mm.
- Cuttable in segments. Cutting increment: 0.98 in = 25 mm.
- 50,000 hours expected lifetime.
- Warranty: 3 years limited.
- Easy-to-use ribbon to cable connectors, ribbon to ribbon connectors and ribbon to ribbon jumpers are available. (See companion parts.)
- No Ultra-Violet emissions, so it won't harm your art or documents.
- We use high quality LEDs for maximum color vibrancy, longevity and color rendering. We pay more for our LED components, and you'll benefit from the difference. This is not a commodity product. Quality matters, and the materials, controls, connections and tech support we provide will make your project successful.
- Cut LED strip lighting is not returnable.
- We provide detailed installation instructions, design criteria and technical support upon request.
- Can be used with the channel or light bars listed on the Companion Parts tab.
- Restaurants, lounges, casinos, homes and retail stores;
- Decorative and accent lighting;
- Downlighting and uplighting features;
- Edge lighting glass or acrylic plates;
- Lighting art or accent pieces (no UV emissions);
- Egress lighting;
- Entertainment centers and home theaters;
- Trade show exhibits;
- Wine cellars;
- Under cabinet lighting;
- Architectural models and doll houses;
- Coin-operated machines for vending and amusement;
- Vehicular accent lighting for limousines, RV's and cars;
- Yachts and cruise ships;
- Arts and crafts;
- Lots of other things—use your imagination!
This is one of our best selling product lines for three reasons: 1) it looks great and has superior quality, 2) it is very easy to work with, including excellent dimming and controls, and 3) it is a great value.
LED linear lighting is one of our specialties. We have a lot of experience with LED strip projects, and that will inure to your benefit. This is LED linear lighting, the easy way, and we can make it work with your DMX wall washers and other devices. No need to look further. Give us a call for technical advice or easy-to-understand documentation!
Light Color Daylight White Color Temperature 6,500°K Light Color Detail Daylight White Color Rendering Index 80+ Beam Angle 120° Brightness 660 lumens/meter Efficacy 78.6 lumens/watt Power (Watts) 2.5 Power (Watts/m) 8.40 Power (Watts/ft) 2.60 Input Voltage 12 DC Input Current 208 mA Number of LEDs 120/meter LED Spacing (English) 0.33 in LED Spacing (Metric) 8.3 mm Min. Cutting Increment (English) 0.98 in Min. Cutting Increment (Metric) 25 mm Length (English) 11.8 in Length (Metric) 300 mm Width (English) 0.31 in Width (Metric) 8 mm Height (English) 0.08 in Height (Metric) 2 mm Average Lifetime 50,000 hours Rating RoHS Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Warranty 3 years limited
- Photos & Videos
- Companion Parts