EnvironmentalLights.com offers a very large selection of products and ships from multiple warehouses across the United States. We also ship to many destinations including internationally, with several service level options. Depending on what you order, you may receive shipments from more than one warehouse.
- Shipping charges are determined based on your shipping address and the service level you choose. Please review carefully when placing your order.
- If you provide an incorrect address that results in an address correction surcharge from the shipping carrier, you will be charged for this. So please review your address information carefully to avoid additional costs and delays.
- We deliver to certain PO boxes outside the contiguous U.S., including Alaska, Hawaii, APO, FPO, DPO and foreign addresses. This service, if available, is USPS Priority or Express.
- Our shipping charges include fulfillment, packaging, shipment preparation and order review.
- For destinations outside the U.S., your country may levy GST/HST or inbound duty or customs fees ("destination charges") that you must pay. Those charges are not included in your order total.
- If your shipping charges exceed $500, you may Email Us for a custom quote before placing your order. Depending on the details of your order, we may be able to charge a lower rate.
- Freight charges are non-refundable if EnvironmentalLights.com made no shipping error.
We believe we have very competitive prices on the merchandise and freight, especially for larger quantities, since we have volume pricing explicitly stated for the merchandise and built into our freight rates.
We will choose the carrier to best fit your shipment – typically FedEx or UPS within the United States, and occasionally USPS when required. We do not ship on your FedEx, UPS or other number because it results in too many errors.
Thank you for your business!