To return a product, log into your account from the top of any page on the website. Navigate to My Orders, select View Order and then click on Return from the order screen. Please complete the form for the item you would like to return. If there is more than one item, make sure to click on the “Add Item to Return” link to add additional products to the RMA Request.
If your return qualifies, we will issue an RMA number and provide you with the address and return instructions. We must receive the product within 10 days of RMA issuance. If you have any questions about the status of your Return, please email Returns@EnvironmentalLights.com.
You may return products within 15 days of shipment date, subject to the following:
- Aluminum channel is not returnable.
- Web cameras and lenses are not returnable.
- Cut products, such as rope or strip light are not returnable.
- Sample kits are not returnable.
- Certain other products may be designated non-returnable products.
- A restocking fee of 20%, plus the cost of shipping the product to you will be withheld from the refund for products without manufacturer’s defects. Shipments outside the U.S. are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- All returns must be approved by EnvironmentalLights.com and the Return Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) number you are issued must be clearly marked on the box(es).
- The address for the return varies by product, which is one reason you must obtain an RMA # first. We are not responsible for products returned without an RMA.
- Orders totaling over $2,000 are not returnable. We encourage you to order samples before placing large orders to ensure the products meet your requirements.
- Returned products must not have been used, installed or modified in any way. They must be in their original cartons and shipped with sufficient packaging material to ensure they are resellable. All manuals, warranty cards and ancillary items must be in saleable condition.
Please see Terms of Sale and Use.
Products Damaged in Shipment
If a product is damaged in shipment to you, please note any obvious damage or shortage when you sign for receipt of the shipment. You must notify us of the damage or shortage within 24 hours of receipt. EnvironmentalLights.com will replace or refund the purchase value of the damaged item(s) at its option, provided you supply information necessary to make a claim with the carrier; however, if you use a freight forwarder, you assume title and risk of shipment from the moment of delivery to your freight forwarder, so you must pursue remedy through that company. EnvironmentalLights.com is not responsible for shipment damage to products you return. We will notify you of the damage and allow up to 45 days to have the product picked up. We are not responsible for such items left over 45 days.
If the item meets the criteria for a qualifying return as described above, the refund will be issued immediately.
If you want to cancel your order and we are able to do so without incurring cost, we will do so without charging you. If the order has shipped, it cannot be canceled, and is subject to the returns policy.