Call for best prices. Here's our low price guarantee
Kichler’s Design Pro LED under cabinet lighting features an ultra-thin profile and considerable energy savings. It lasts 40,000 hours (four times longer than xenon or fluorescent.) The LED under cabinet lighting system also offers high brightness and true color (about 85 color rendering index — CRI.) The result is high-tech meets high-style: a beautifully sleek unit that brings LED into the future - and installs simply and intuitively.
Bright Soft White LED light bar.
Please see documentation tab for details on exactly what you need to make your system work the way you want it to. This LED under cabinet lighting requires a power supply (driver). You may also need cables and interconnect items (see companion parts below).
- Nickel finish, with clear glass panel.
- Energy Efficient—only 3 watts consumed. Saves around 85-90% versus incandescent light.
- This compact LED light bar is ideal for low-profile installations. It's only 0.5 inch high and is easy to hide under cabinets or shelves, inside cabinets and closets.
- 123.6-lumen output; delivers the recommended 30 to 70 footcandles to the work surface, assuming 18 inches from the bottom of the cabinet to the counter.
- Overall length is 6 inches.
- Dimmable using the Design Pro LED Dimming Switch, available in black and white.
- Soft white color: 3000°K correlated color temperature.
- 85 color rendering index (CRI.)
- 40,000 hour average lifetime.
- Limited lifetime warranty from Kichler.
- UL, CUL and ETL listed.
- Uses Nichia LEDs.
- Fluorescent replacement; however no ballast is needed, so there's no ballast to burn out.
- No ultra-violet light.
- Shock and vibration resistant.
- No radio frequency interference.
- No buzzing noise.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No mercury to contaminate the environment upon disposal.