- Product Features
This new series of UL Listed Modular LED Under Cabinet lighting from EnvironmentalLights is the new standard for excellent value in LED under cabinet lighting. Easy plug and play technology with soft diffused lighting, natural color, flawless dimming performance and interchangeable accessories—these modular light bars and pucks have it all. Compare our prices against other LED under cabinet lighting, and you'll know why our under cabinet lighting is so popular. Build your custom light installation with any combination of modular lights!
The Modular Ultra Thin LED Under Cabinet Light with Diffuser and Switch is ideal for low-profile installations. It's less than 0.3 inches high including the clips, and is easy to hide behind cabinet facades under cabinets, under shelves, inside cabinets and closets.
- 12.13 inch light bar with 42 Surface Mount Device (SMD) LEDs.
- UL listed, US and Canada.
- Energy Efficient—consumes only 3 watts per bar.
- Neutral White 4,000° Kelvin.
- 200 lumen output.
- Integrated milky diffused cover provides uniform light and eliminates hot spots.
- Built in on/off switch at end of each bar for quick and easy control of each individual light.
- Easy to install—1 bar-to-bar connector, a 40 inch connector cable, and 2 quick-mount clips and screws included with each bar.
- Durable diffused lens is much less fragile than glass and provides pleasing and uniform light dispersion.
- Easy to connect and link bars end-to-end using our sleek bar-to-bar connectors.
- Seamlessly connect the ultra thin bars around corners using the 90 degree corner bar-to-bar connector.
- Easy to link multiple bars in parallel for more light using any of the various length connector cords.
- Connect any of the modular lights from one point using a 4- or 8-output splitter.
- Requires 24 Volt DC input.
- Up to 85% in energy savings when replacing incandescent lights.
- High-grade aluminum extruded housing is rugged and sleek.
- Operating range: 0° - 100° F.
- No radio frequency interference.
- No buzzing noise.
- No flickering.
- Instant on.
- No UV.
- For quick and easy plug-and-play installation, we recommend using the UL listed 36 Watt 24 VDC Power Supply for Modular Under Cabinet Lights.
- Works in conjunction with our UL approved adapters and dimming power supplies.
Average Lifetime 40,000 hours Beam Angle 110° Brightness 200 lumens Efficacy 66.7 lumens/watt Color Rendering Index 72 Color Temperature 4,000°K Height (English) 0.4 in Height (Metric) 10 mm Input Voltage 24 DC LED Spacing (English) 0.29 in LED Spacing (Metric) 7.3 mm Length (English) 12.13 in Length (Metric) 308 mm Light Color Neutral White Manufacturer EnvironmentalLights Number of LEDs 42 Power (Watts) 3 Power (Watts/ft) 2.97 Power (Watts/m) 9.74 Rating UL Warranty 1 year Width (English) 1.3 in Width (Metric) 33 mm
- Photos & Videos
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
2 years in use and still ticking.
I installed a total of 120 inches of this product in DEC of 2014. To date (DEC 2016), the items have performed flawlessly. Light provided is excellent in both quantity and quality.
Above all, they are still operable. They replaced 3 different installations of big box puck type lights. Each of which failed within 12 months of use.
I am in the process of designing a new house; and the product is on the materials list for procurement and installation.
Write Your Own Review